Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Essay 1-03a: My Language Learning story and Plane

When I was a ten years-old, I joined in English conversation. Then I could say that alphabet and arrange the words in alphabetical order. And I could say that the days of the week and say that the month. I could introduce myself simple.  I think that I only enjoyed English then.

I am a nineteen-years old and I go to the Kumamoto Gakuen University. I am a majoring in English. I study English every day. It is little difficult for me to study English.

I have a many class. For example, I study reading, listening, speaking and writing. I am weak in listening and speaking. So I have to listen the English CD and speak in English. I think that it is easy for me to listen in English every day. But I think that it is custom. I have to continue listen to the English CD. Also I think that I am able to acquire power of listening if I watch the foreign film and listen the western music.

As far as speaking in English, I also think that it is custom. First I have to speak in English with my friends. With that method, I can enjoy studing English every day. I learn English with a body every day. At any rate, I write and pronounce in English.

I want to work abroad in the future and become the bridge of the country. Now I want to work at airline. So I try social study through a part-time job and study English. I am going to take the TOEIC test and EIKEN. Then I am going to get over 600 points and two level. I thank for my parents because I can do many things. I rearize my dream for my parents.

I think that it is important to strengthen the grammar. And I can speak English and listen English phrases. At any late, I have to strongthen the grammer of English. So I am going to check my power of English and know my power of English.

When I graduate from college, I am going to rearize my dream and I can speak in English fluently. I try them every day.

 [365 words]

 

 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hikari,

    Would you please tell us about language(s) you started learning before you were ten, both before and after you started school?

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete